EcoDPI Teracluster is a hardware/software solution designed for recognition and deep analysis of traffic.
- separation of traffic by applications with updated signature database (more than 2000 applications, all the most known at the moment);
- flexible management of subscriber policies, including options for quotas, parental control, etc. ;
- flexible management (policy/marking/drop, etc) of traffic of certain applications;
application-level SLA provision;
- analysis of traffic in terms of AS, AS-PATH, traffic volumes, applications, subscribers;
high-performance URL filtering of http/https, logging the URL, policing traffic to a single URL;
- support for 10/40/100 Gbit/c interfaces with various encapsulation options: MPLS, IPinIP, QinQ, GRE, PPTP, L2TP, including nested encapsulations;
- save all metadata for further analysis: trends, forecasts, Analytics, user profiles, etc. (BigData); - transfer the system to bypass mode in case of any emergency.